Available in K-Style and Half Round Machines
Purchase a Seamless Gutter Machine from Senox
As a gutter contractor, your seamless gutter machine is the most important piece of equipment you own. Senox understands this and is dedicated to your complete satisfaction throughout the buying process.
Our experienced staff will help you select the right machines and set-up options to ensure you are matched with the perfect machine for your application. Senox will perform a complete inspection and setup for each machine prior to delivery. Senox will also mount your machine for free on a trailer or in a truck. Our staff of expert machine technicians will walk you through all operating procedures and answer any maintenance question you may have.
Senox service doesn’t stop after the sale. We have regularly scheduled machine maintenance and adjustments at our Senox branch locations. When you buy from Senox, you know you’ve selected the best equipment, service and support in the industry. Contact us today for more information and a free quote.
Gutter Machine Features
Polyurethane Drive Train
- Eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation (less material waste)
- Eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation
.002 Hard Chrome Plated Steel Forming Rollers
- Rollforms all standard metals with minimal or no adjustment
- Free-floating forming rollers produce less pressure and allow for more product uniformity
Electrical and Control System
- Push button control safety wiring
- Entrance and exit control selector switch jog run
- 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase motor, 13.6 amps
- 3 Years Parts and Labor
- 1 Year Electrical
Structural Steel Frame
- Welded steel frame
Saving More than Space
5″, 6″ and 5/6″ combo machines fit in a half-ton 8′ pickup bed or van. Eliminates the need for a 3/4 or 1 ton vehicle, extended van, or trailer.
Light weight reduces transportation costs
Produces the same high quality and accurate gutters as full sized machines.